Online/Offline Core Java Training in Chandigarh.
Java is a general purpose, high-level programming language developed by Sun Microsystems whose one of the co - founder is Indian (Vinod Khosla) . A small team of engineers, known as the Green Team, initiated the language in 1991. Java was originally called OAK, and was designed for handheld devices and set-top boxes. Oak name was unsuccessful, so in 1995 Sun changed the name to Java. The name JAVA is given from an island which is in Indonesia whose coffee was being supplied to JAVA people. So, they given a name JAVA to the language.
Later, in 2009, Oracle Corporation acquired Sun Microsystems and took ownership of two key Sun software assets: Java and Solaris.
Today Java is a commonly used foundation for developing and delivering content on the Web. According to Oracle, there are more than 9 million Java developers worldwide and more than 3 billion electronic devices run Java.We provide online and offline JAVA Programming Language training in sector 46C & sector 22C Chandigarh at COMPUHELP.
Introduction to Java
- Java - What, Where and Why?
- History and Features of Java
- What is JDK,JRE and JVM ?
- Internal Details of JVM
- Discussing Java Editions.
- Discussing Various IDE's
- How to install a particular IDE ?
- How to create a New project ?
- How to write first program ?
Variables in Java
- What is Variable ?
- Stages of variable
- Rules to declare variable.
Operators in Java
- Unary Operators.
- Binary Operators.
- Ternary Operators.
Control Statements in Java
- if, if-else, if else-if and switch.
- for loop, while loop do-while loop.
- break and continue.
New keyword in JAVA
- What is the new keyword in JAVA ?
- How to use new keyword in Java ?
Taking input using Scanner class in JAVA
- Creating Scanner Object.
- Using methods of Scanner class.
Array in JAVA
- What is Array ?
- How to declare and use Array in Java ?
- One dimensional and two dimensional array.
- Array using For-each loop
Strings in JAVA
- What is String ?
- String Methods.
- What is StringBuffer in JAVA ?
- What is StringBuilder in JAVA ?
OOP in Java
- What is OOP ?
- Advantage of OOP.
- Features of OOP
- Object and Class
- Creating class in Java.
- What are Data Fields and Methods ?
Methods in Java using class.
- What is Method ?
- Use of Methods in JAVA ?
- Method with no argument and no return.
- Method with arguments and no return.
- Method with no argument and with return.
- Method with arguments and with return.
- Static Method in JAVA using static keyword.
- Method Overloading
This keyword in Java.
- What is the use of this keyword in JAVA ?
- Understanding this keyword using program.
Constructor in Java
- What is Constructor in JAVA ?
- Default Constructor.
- Parameterised Constructor in JAVA ?
- What is Package in JAVA ?
- What are pre-defined and user-defined package in JAVA ?
- Use of Package in JAVA.
- How to create and use Package using import keyword ?
- How to create Package inside another package ?
Inheritance in JAVA.
- What is Inheritance in JAVA?
- Use of Inheritance in JAVA ?
- Types of Inheritance in JAVA.
- Access specifiers or Visibilty modes in JAVA ?
- Use of final and super keyword in JAVA.
Interfaces and Abstract classes in JAVA.
- What is Interface in JAVA ?
- How to define Interface in JAVA ?
- How to implement Interface in class using implements keyword.
- Interface implementing another interface.
- What is Abstract class in JAVA ?
- How to do Method declaration using abstract keyword ?
- Using of Abstract keyword with class.
Type Casting in JAVA.
- What is type casting in JAVA ?
- How to do type casting in JAVA ?
- What is type cast operator in Java ?
- What is implicit and explicit type casting ?
Getters and Setters in JAVA.
- What are getters and setters in JAVA ?
- Use of getters and setters in JAVA.
Exception Handling in JAVA.
- Exception Handling : What and Why?
- try and catch block.
- Multiple catch block.
- Nested try.
- finally block.
- throw keyword.
- throws keyword.
- User defined Exception.
File Handling in JAVA.
- What is File Handling in JAVA ?
- Understanding read and write operations in JAVA.
- Using of File class.
- FileOutputStream & FileInputStream.
- DataInputStream and DataOutputStream.
- FileWriter & FileReader.
- Serialization and De-Serialization.
- Multithreading : What and Why?
- Difference between Multitasking and Multithreading in JAVA.
- Life Cycle of a Thread.
- Threads Using start(), yield(), run(), sleep(), stop() etc. methods.
- Thread Priority
- Runnable Interface
- Thread Synchronization.
Wrapper classes in JAVA.
- What are Wrapper classes in JAVA ?
- Integer Wrapper class
- Character Wrapper class
- Float Wrapper class
- Double Wrapper class
- Boolean Wrapper class
GUI(Graphical User Interface) in JAVA
- What is GUI ?
- GUI using AWT Package.
- Introduction to Applets.
- Event Handling in JAVA.
- JFrame in JAVA.
- GUI using Swing Package.
- Using various Components in JAVA.
- Using various Containers in JAVA.
- Understading various Layouts
- Developing GUI applications.
- Creating Calculator.
- Creating Form Using Swings.
Generic classes in JAVA
- What is Generic class ?
- Why Generic class ?
- Writing program using Generic class.
- Collection Framework.
- ArrayList class.
- LinkedList class.
- Vector class.
- ListIterator interface.
- HashSet class.
- LinkedHashSet class.
JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
- What is Database ?
- What is DBMS ?
- JDBC using MySQL
- MySQL JDBC Drivers
- Connectivity with MySQL
- Connection interface
- Statement interface
- ResultSet interface
- Mini Project using JDBC and GUI.